We Make Protecting Your Motorcycle Easy
From a weekend warrior to a casual rider or hardcore motorcyclists our motorcycle policy offers protection for you. Our Policy will meet you’re financial and personal needs. There are many types of motorcycle coverage’s you can choose. You can choose how much and what coverage your bike needs — at a reasonable cost, too. Options include Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Medical Payments, Roadside Assistance, and more. We have many different payment plans to fit your lifestyle also.
Protect your bike with the following types of coverage
Covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone’s property, up to the limits you select.
Coverage that pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault; after your deductibles
When the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
MedPay covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault. MedPay often is limited to medical treatment received within the first three years after an accident and is limited to a specific dollar amount.
When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision motorcycle insurance coverage, at least $3,000 of Accessory coverage for your custom parts and equipment is included.
If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids
- Entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand within 100 feet of the roadway
- Claims-Free Renewal – Receive a discount if you have no at-fault accidents during your previous policy period.
- Homeowner – Get a discount on your motorcycle policy if you own your own home.
- LoJack – Receive a discount if your bike is equipped with LoJack® for even more affordable motorcycle insurance.
- Paid in Full – Pay the full amount of your policies when it renews and receive a discount just for doing so.
- Prompt Payer – Pay on time for a year and receive a discount when your policy renews.
- Responsible Driver – No accidents or violations on your driving record for the last three years translates to a discount.
- Safety Course – Completing an approved safety course could earn you a discount.