Universal Life Insurance
Life insurance is an important part of your financial plan and can help you protect your family and business by providing a death benefit to your beneficiaries. Universal life insurance can provide life insurance protection, flexible premiums, cash accumulation and the ability to customize the policy to fit your needs.
Universal Life Insurance Reasons
- Universal life insurance can provide affordable protection for your family or business. The death benefit is payable to beneficiary’s tax free to help meet the needs of those you leave behind.
- Flexible Premium Payment
- As a flexible premium policy, you can pay fewer premiums when money is tight, and more when you want to increase the policy’s cash value or increase the death benefit.
- Universal life policies can build cash value on a tax-deferred basis so your money can work for you over the long term.
- You can use the funds to pay for college expenses or to supplement your retirement income.
- Withdrawals and loans will reduce available death benefit and policy value.
Withdrawals beyond basis may be taxable income. Excessive and unpaid loans will reduce death benefits and policy value and may cause the policy to lapse.