Supplemental insurance is additional protection in the event of an unexpected illness or accident.
OUR INSURANCE PROGRAMS PROVIDE IMPORTANT COVERAGE. CONSIDER THESE FACTS:
- 1 of 2 men and 1 of 3 women have a lifetime risk of developing invasive Cancer.
- An estimated 92.1 million American adults now suffer from at least one type of Cardiovascular Disease. Risk factors include Family History, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, and Obesity.
- In the next 10 minutes 847 people will suffer an accident severe enough to require consultation with a medical professional.
- More than 1 in 4 working Americans will miss up to 3 months of work due to illness, injury or pregnancy during their career.
Are you as protected as you think?
Sure, you have major medical insurance, but is that enough? Supplemental Insurance can help cover out-of-pocket costs.
How could your lifestyle change?
Your hobbies, travel plans, and the assets you’ve built up are important to your lifestyle. We want to help you maintain the life you’ve worked hard to build.
What about dependents?
Are there family members that depend on your support? If you’re ill or injured can they continue their lifestyle?
How far will your savings go?
A severe injury or illness could have you out of work for an extended time. How will your current responsibilities be impacted?
Outstanding Features of Supplemental Insurance
- Provides payment of benefits directly to you or whomever you designate.
- Pays in addition to other insurance including HMO & PPO.
- Portable coverage that stays with you even if your career changes.
- Most of our insurance programs are guaranteed renewable for life. (Premium rates may change.)